Business Operations Specialist
Join the team that’s bringing teams together.
Origami Labs is the creator of OFLO, a communication and productivity suite that brings together frontline teams and desk-based teams. With our integrated hardware and software solution, frontline staff have the power of “screen-free” computing. Combined with OFLO’s proprietary hardware devices, we make sure everyone has the right tools to get the job done.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing, high-potential startup, with the chance to gain exposure to Product Management, Business Development and Business Operations.
Origami Labs made headlines with ORII, the world’s first voice assistant smart ring. ORII surpassed 10x the crowdfunding goal and was sold in 20+ countries, and highlighted on Forbes, The Verge, Techcrunch, and GQ. Join our multi-talented, energetic team in Hong Kong as we revolutionize how teams around the world work together.
What We’re Looking For
We are in search of an organized and process-minded individual to ensure all teams have the right resources at the right time, creating an optimal and highly collaborative work environment.
This role would be great for you if...
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to manage multiple projects at once. We are currently in a growth phase, so no two weeks will be quite the same.
- You possess a strong command of spoken and written English and Cantonese, with great communication skills.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to respond to problems quickly and independently.
- You have 0-2 years of work experience under your belt.
What You Will Do
- Build processes and systems that allow the company to move forward quickly, efficiently, and professionally, including HR, finance, and client service logistics.
- Assist in financial support, utilizing cloud-based accounting software for internal finance procedures such as payroll and reimbursement.
- Serve as a critical cross-functional liaison, working with our product, engineering, and business development teams.
- Identify product performance and gain customer insights with on-field user-facing experience including product testing, demo, and deployments.
- Degree in Accounting or Business
- Experience in a fast-moving environment or startup
Life at Origami
- You will be involved in intense but rewarding work, working closely with international staff from the UK, US, Canada, The Netherlands, and more.
- We bring personality and fun to work, a good sense of humor is always welcome!
We take food seriously. Our lunch gathering is typically a highlight and our snack corner is always full.
- Office based in Tsuen Wan with high ceilings, open spaces. Coffee and drinks on the house.
- Salary: HK$14,000-16,000/month (based on experience)
- Start date: Immediate Opening
If this sounds a lot like you, Origami Labs might just be the place for you.
Please introduce yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org, with salary expectations and your earliest starting date. We’re excited to meet you!